Last updated on March 7, 2021 by Justin Su
In this article, I’m going to show you how to make various changes to your Blogger website and Dashboard. If you’re not a blogger.com user, this article is not for you.
I’m going to write a guide on how to change profile pictures, add the Follow Instagram button, remove the blog post title, create labels, and add a download button on the blogger.
At the Money for purse As well as posting articles on making money online, I also try to help new bloggers. If you like the article, don’t forget to share this article.
Blogging is one of the best ways to make money online. You can check those too List of the best web hosting platforms for bloggers and freelancers.
How to change profile picture in Blogger
Follow the steps below to change your profile picture to BLogger.
- Go to Blogger and sign in
- Go to the settings page
- There you will find the general setting. There you will find the option “User Profile”
- Click User Profile. New page opens (https://www.blogger.com/edit-profile.g).
- Scroll down and look for “Profile Photo”.
- Here you can add a picture from your computer or via any link
- After the image is uploaded, scroll down and click the Save button
Note:- Use Ctrl + F to quickly search Google Chrome
How To Add Instagram Follow Button On Blogger
Adding the Instagram Follow button on your blogger website is very easy. Just follow the button below.
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard
- Go to the layout options page
- Click Add Widget (you can choose any widget).
- Add any code
Follow on Instagram