Impressive! If you love reading, don’t miss out on this HOT deal on the Amazon Book Sale that is on right now! (And get your FREE two-month Kindle Unlimited trial too!)
For a limited time, Amazon is back with its popular Buy two get a free book deal! No promo code required. Just add three books to your cart and one of them is automatically FREE.
This is a rare offer and a perfect time to snag some of your favorite books or to give away a few! There are over 1200 book titles to choose from – including my brand new book Love-centered parenting!
In addition, many of these books are already on sale! You can click Books in the left sidebar to see only the book titles.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books that are included in the sale that I have read and enjoyed in the past:
- Atomic habits – This is by far my favorite book on habits. I have read many books on the subject and feel that he has a very fresh and encouraging approach and there are so many great nuggets of truth and inspiration in this book.
- The way back to you – If you are interested in the Enneagram at all, I can warmly recommend this book as an introduction!
- It shouldn’t be like that – If you are going through a difficult time in life, this book could be real encouragement to you.
- Forgive what you cannot forget – I recently recorded a podcast with Lisa about this book, and I honestly think it’s one of the most important podcasts I’ve ever done. And if your heart is hurting especially right now, I think her words will be balm for your hurt soul.
- Emotionally healthy spirituality – This was one of my favorite readings a few years ago. There are so many things that I took away from this book and so many sections that have challenged me deeply. I have the feeling that I will process his message for a long time.
- Woven – I recently interviewed Angie Smith, the author of this book, on my podcast. Angie is one of those people who is always so honest and hilarious too. Every time I’m with her she makes me think with her deep questions AND she makes me laugh with her funny stories until I cry! She is such a great writer.
- Try softer – This book about anxiety and stress was written by Aundi Kolber – a therapist and author whom I was allowed to interview a few years ago. Aundi has the gift of sharing so eloquently and yet also so warmly. She just exudes peace and tranquility, but also such deep wisdom and understanding of how we are wired.
It also includes the She reads the truth bible! I LOVE this Bible and have been using it for several years. It’s beautiful and of high quality and full of great dedications and illustrations. One of my favorite parts is that for every book in the Bible, there are Bible reading plans right in front of each book.
Go here to browse all of the books included in this listing.
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime for guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly same-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget, you can sign up for Swagbucks to receive free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.