Join the Investments and Wealth Institute as it researches investor data where planning, customer service and technical skills separate good advisors from Exceptional Advisors® through the investor perspective – and what you can do to differentiate yourself for more meaningful Build customer relationships and potentially have better customer results.
The institute will go through its extensive investor research conducted over several years and during the pandemic. They share how consultants need to respond to their clients’ changing needs, priorities, and values. And look at how these factors change in times of extreme uncertainty – and what you can do to prepare and position yourself for success.
The study will show how the Exceptional Advisor Model® prepares consultants even in times of uncertainty and beyond – and enables you to:
- Explore the impact of planning on how customers feel about their financial future
- Discuss ways you can provide useful guidance to high net worth clients
- Investigate which investment, retirement, and wealth planning functions are most in demand
- Find out what you can do to gain the knowledge, skills, and advanced skills you need to meet customer needs
- Learn how to assert yourself as a Private Wealth Advisor
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA® and AEP® CE credits have been applied for and are still pending.
Sean R. Walters, CAE®
Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director
Investments & Wealth Institute®