Reading time: 2 Minutes
Win a spot in a full day courtesy of VegSoc!
Take part in chopping, slicing, dicing and kneading delicious vegetarian and vegan dishes in the Vegetarian Society’s cooking school. The courses range from Friday night supper clubs where you can whip up curries, perfect puddings or enjoy the best bangers and porridge. Or, you can take a trip to discover amazing African and Indian street food and have a taste of Vietnamese or Thai cuisine. Spend a day foraging for food, love the breads you are about to bake, or become a vegan virtuoso. There really is something for everyone.
Visit www.vegsoc.org/cookeryschool for amazing, hands-on cooking experiences. There are many more classes. Visit www.vegsoc.org/cookery to find the course that tickles your taste buds.
Courses start at £ 45 and are suitable for all abilities and ages – from full-day courses, half-day courses, evening courses, and supper clubs! Class sizes are small and the school is located in Altrincham (near Dunham Massey, Greater Manchester). For everyone who loves food, the courses are a great gift!
Stay in touch with the school through through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Friday, September 24th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by the Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom Limited.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of promoter MoneyMagpie or its partner The Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom Limited, their agents or affiliated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the Winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the Winner fails to return their postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.