Win a Windowmatic power vacuum cleaner from Vileda!
Win a Windowmatic Power Vacuum for your windows courtesy of Vileda, the UK’s # 1 mop brand and “trusted expert in cleaning”. The Windomatic is an incredibly powerful vacuum cleaner for window cleaning, with 2 electronic power levels to suck up all streaks within seconds and not to leave any stains. The intuitive technology guarantees no dripping and cleans up to 120 windows with one charge. It also comes with a flexible neck for cleaning to the edge, that is the edge of your windows, shower doors, screens, glossy cabinets, or even mirrors. It was also recently featured in the Instagram stories of Lynsey Crombie, aka Queen of Clean – making it officially “Queen of Clean Approved”!
Vileda is currently running the “Free at Home” campaign all summer through the end of September, which means customers will receive 4 great goodies worth up to £ 80. Each customer who purchases a participating item can select all four items – there is no limit! The prices include:
· 3 month yoga subscription with Yoga International
· A Rakuten TV movie rental company
· 60 Second Chef online cooking class
· 2-month magazine subscription with Cafeyn
It’s a really great program so that people can still feel comfortable at home, especially when we go on summer vacation – parents need a treat too!
To find out more about Vileda and the advertising campaign, visit www.vileda.co.uk and follow them on Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Tuesday, August 3rd at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by Vileda UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Vileda UK, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.