We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a loop energy saving assistant for your home!
Loop is a home energy assistant that can help you go green quickly. Monitor your power usage and get smart insights into the simple ways you can save energy, cut your bills and reduce your environmental impact. Start your journey into a low-carbon household with Loop!
Loop is fully compatible with both traditional and smart meters and has a handy smartphone app with unique features, including our solar simulator. Using your energy data, details about your home, and weather information, Loop can show you the real difference solar energy can make to your monthly bills and your dependence on grid energy. Test how solar can work for you before investing.
The Loop app also allows you to track your usage in real time and in the past, switch utilities to make sure you have the best deal for you, and identify your “phantom load” – the name of the loop for the energy that Your home doesn’t have to be consumed. Let Loop show you the quick and easy ways to make big savings, both for your wallet and for the environment!
To find out more, visit loop.homes and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Thursday April 1st at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck everyone!
Do you want to find out the best competitions on the internet? Then check out our competition and giveaway forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by Loop.
- The Contest is not open to employees (and their families) of Promoter MoneyMagpie or Partner Loop, their agents, or affiliated third parties who are directly involved in administering the Contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.