We’re giving YOU the chance to win a Grüum shampoo bar!
Do your part for the planet with a fabulous FREE “zero plastic” shampoo bar from the young British brand Grüum.
These super frothy little bars are handcrafted in England and are an easy, sustainable alternative to traditional shampoo. They work just like the bottled goods, but are supplied in environmentally friendly cardboard packaging instead of plastic. Simply swipe over wet hair to create a rich lather. Each travel-friendly bar lasts up to 60 washes, which is about twice as long as most bottled shampoos!
‘hår’ Shampoo Bars are suitable for the whole family and are packed with naturally nourishing ingredients like coconut oil to keep hair feeling soft, moisturized and looking shiny and healthy.
With this exclusive offer you have the choice between 4 wonderfully fragrant varieties for all hair types. You will also receive a free 5 euro voucher for future orders from Grüum. Hurry up, get one while you can!
Follow the link here to request your shampoo bar now.
To learn more about Grüum, visit www.gruum.com and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Terms and Conditions:
– One per customer
– While stocks last
– There are shipping costs
– UK / NI only
To request your free shampoo bar, simply follow the link below:
The competition ends on Tuesday, June 15 at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Grüum.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the organizer MoneyMagpie or the partner Grüum, their representatives or connected third parties who are directly connected with the implementation of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.