Go for a barbie mercifully and win a BarbiBox worth over € 60!
The hot social event of the year, National BBQ Week, returns for the 25th time in 2021. So celebrate a quarter of a century of better grilling and win a BarbiBox full of delicious Barbi treats!
National BBQ Week starts Monday July 5th and runs through July 18th to help you become a better griller and enjoy gastro grilling. We’re going to be offering two lucky winners a BarbiBox each, containing all of the food and drink from these brands to create the perfect home BBQ experience. It also includes a recipe book called “The Ultimate Book of BBQ”.
The 25th National BBQ Week is supported by these leading brands:
Official BBQ Wine – Beefsteak Club – Beef Up Your BBQ
Official Plant-Based BBQ – Birds Eye Green Cuisine – Powered by Plants
Official BBQ beer – Budweiser – KING OF BEERS, KING OF BBQ
Official BBQ Sauce – Bull’s-Eye – COOK STRONG
Official BBQ Meat – Sainsbury’s – Discover our new Summer Editions Pork & Sausage BBQ products in Sainsbury’s now
Official soft drink – Shloer – ‘I’m going to Shloer’
To find out more about National BBQ Week 2021, visit nationalbbqweek.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends at midnight on Monday, July 26th. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by the National BBQ Week.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner National BBQ Week, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.