This is Journal Club 08/20/21! I stop every week JOURNAL CLUB. After filtering the articles on the web, I present some that have had an impact on my life this week. Be safe and stay healthy!
- You probably know the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”; What was your biggest souvenir? According to Debt Free Doctor, it says “The rich don’t work for money”. This is a strong message that is not meant to stop you from doing what you love, but rather to get to a point where you are only working because you want to, and not to earn your next paycheck. The author discusses this point and more in the article, This is how you generate a passive income with vacation property, for those interested in building passive income streams through real estate investments.
- Have you noticed that while the world around us is out of the pandemic, traffic has almost returned to what it was before the pandemic? Stocks and the single-family home market have had a good run, and there has been no better time to invest in commercial real estate, according to the writer of Financial samurai. The author looks at the best types of investment property to buy and the The best places to invest in commercial real estate in 2021 and beyond. Look at it.
- If you are wondering how to generate cash flow from real estate before selling it, since real estate is an illiquid asset, then this post may provide some answers to that question. Real estate crowdfunding with a focus on cash flow. The growing propensity for online crowdfunding has enabled accredited investors to “have it all” from ongoing cash flow to stock investments, property appreciation, and more. Real estate mogul is one such crowdfunding platform that offers a wide variety of real estate opportunities ranging from loans to equity investments in large commercial properties. Would you like to learn more? Read this.
- You have probably heard the term early retirement or partial retirement time and time again, but how about a mini pension? The author of Do everything thinks mini-retirement is an exciting concept that encourages you to pursue your passions, even if they don’t make financial sense. There is good reason why the author believes in the “as well as” mentality rather than an either-or approach. Having life changing experiences at the right time in your life is just as important as the experience itself. And the ultimate goal of creating multiple passive sources of income to enjoy that lifestyle is detailed in the article. Mini pension, partial retirement, early retirement – what is the coolest lifestyle?
That’s all for this week. I hope this week’s Journal Club has been helpful.
Are you reading interesting articles this week? Please comment below!
Thanks for reading and sharing!
* This post contains affiliate links.