March 29, 2021 |
I am currently challenging myself to keep a budget of $ 70 for our family of six (two adults, two teenagers, one teen and one baby). We also sponsor an eight month old but he only has the formula through his G-Tube at the moment and that’s all covered by state insurance.) This includes almost all of our breakfasts, snacks and dinners + most household products (toiletries, women’s products, etc.) ). Jesse and I usually have lunch at home. The children have lunch at school.
Be sure to follow my Instagram stories for live updates. All of the posts on my $ 70 grocery budget can be found here.
I went to Kroger on Saturday to pick up some of the weekly deals and see what discounts they had. Here were the deals I found …
I loved this frozen fruit listing!
There are a ton of BIC razors out there – some of them go for $ 3.49 to $ 3.99, and there is a $ 3 discount on digital coupons – that’s only $ 0.49 to $ 0.99 Dollars a piece!
I was excited to find some bread that was tagged to stay in the freezer to have toast with my daily salads!
Kroger shopping spree:
- Cracker – for closeouts for $ 0.65
- 2 packs of tortillas – $ 1 each
- 2 boxes of cereal – $ 1.49 each, used Kroger Mailer Voucher worth $ 0.80 / 2
- 2 packs of Kitchen Bags – $ 0.99 each
- Salt – $ 0.49
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning – up to $ 0.39 each
- Baby Puffs – Marked up to $ 0.99
- Eggs – $ 1.48
- 2 loaves of bread – up to $ 1.49 each
- Danimal yogurt – marked up to $ 1.49
- Oats – $ 2.79
- Betty Crocker Brownies – Marked up to $ 0.79
- Flour – $ 1.49
- Salad Mix – up to $ 1.89
- Salad Kit – Marked up to $ 1.99
- Teriyaki Noodles & Veggies Kit – discounted as low as $ 2.49
- Yoplait webbing – reduced to as low as $ 1.29
- 2 avocados – $ 0.75 each
- Romaine lettuce – $ 1.79
- 5 pounds of potatoes – $ 2.79
- Milk – $ 2.59
- 2 packages of Oscar Mayer Turkey – $ 2.49 each with weekly digital coupon
- Carrots – $ 1
- Ground Turkey – up to $ 3.49 minus $ 0.50, as this is one of the items for purchase of 10 or more, you will get $ 0.50 off per item
- Ground turkey – $ 3.49
- 2 packs of frozen fruit – $ 2.49 each when you purchase 10 or more participating items
- BIC Razor – $ 3.49 with purchase of 10 or more participating items, used Kroger digital voucher worth $ 3/1 = $ 0.49
- 6 carton noodles – $ 0.49 each with purchase of 10 or more participating items + used Kroger Mailer Coupon worth 1/3 USD and Kroger Mailer Coupon worth 0.50 USD / 2
- Total with taxes: $ 61.74
Want to learn some of my best tips and tricks for cutting your grocery bill? Sign up here to receive my FREE leaflet on how to cut your grocery bill by $ 50 this week.
Subscribe for free Email updates from Money Saving Mom® and mine Instructions for frozen cooking free!
Read the newer post