March 19, 2021 |
Have you already signed up for Checkout 51? That way, you can save money on groceries and more – without clipping coupons! And today there are some great new Checkout 51 deals out there!
Psst! Did you see that you can now get Checkout 51 Gasoline Rewards ?!
Some new ones Cash desk 51 Offers have been added this week – for Nutella, Country Crock, VOSS Water, Zebra Pens and more! Check it out here.
What is Checkout 51?
Checkout 51 will save you money on the brands you love. Every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 is updated with a new list of offers. All you have to do is choose the ones you like, buy them from any store, and upload a photo of your receipt through their mobile app or website. When your account hits $ 20, Checkout 51 will send you a check.
You can download the Checkout 51 app or use Checkout 51 directly from your home computer.
More tips for using Checkout 51:
- The offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 p.m. in each time zone. They expire at 11:59 p.m. on the following Wednesday in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are active.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Before you go shopping, check your listing to make sure the listing is still available and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- An amount of (1) each offer is redeemable per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You can only return cash for the specific product listed. Please read it carefully.
- You may use Checkout 51 cashback offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Items purchased from online retailers can be refunded. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission deadlines as receipts.
Sign up for Checkout 51 here.
Subscribe for free Email updates from Money Saving Mom® and mine Freezer Cooking Guide free!
FOR MORE VOUCHERS, Look in our comprehensive Coupon database for manufacturer vouchers, printable vouchers, eCoupons and more!