- – Survey Junkie allows users to collect digital points every time they take a survey, which can be redeemed for PayPal cash or gift cards.
- – It’s free to sign up, and the opinions you give in surveys can actually help shape the products and services of the future.
- – You can only earn $ 0.50 to $ 3 for every survey you take, but you can make constant income by completing every survey you qualify for.
If you’re looking for an easy way to earn some extra income in your spare time, Survey Junkie is worth a close look. This website connects you to surveys that you can take online from the comfort of your home.
While you won’t make huge bucks for every survey you take (typically $ 0.50 to $ 3), you can easily accumulate a supply of points if you regularly take and complete every survey you are eligible to take. Read on to learn more about Survey Junkie, its pros and cons, and how to sign up and get started.
about the company
- Survey Junkie is an online platform that pays users to take digital surveys.
- Reward points earned with Survey Junkie can be redeemed for popular brand gift cards or for transfers to your PayPal account.
- You can take Survey Junkie surveys any time of the day or night on your computer or preferred mobile device.
- Signing up for Survey Junkie is 100% free.
Survey Junkie: Here’s How It Works
Survey Junkie is an online platform that connects users to a range of surveys from popular brands and service providers. Registering and joining Survey Junkie is absolutely free.
If you have some free time and want to make money easily, taking online surveys might be ideal. There is a low barrier to entry and almost anyone may be eligible for some surveys based on the information they have on their profile.
The pay is pretty low at around $ 0.50 to $ 3 for each survey completed, yet many questionnaires take 20 minutes or less and are rarely difficult or stressful. Also note that some surveys give out more in “Points” than others. Most surveys currently available are worth anywhere from 80 to 150 points, with each point being worth a penny.
To sign up for Survey Junkie, all you have to do is click the “Join Now” button on the website’s home page.
From there, you can start your application using a Google or Facebook account and provide additional information such as your zip code, date of birth and gender. Once you’ve created an account, start filling out your profile by answering questions about yourself.
At the beginning of the process, plan to answer questions about:
- life situation
- Shopping habits
- Level of education
Once you’ve created a profile, you can maximize the rewards you earn by downloading the Pulse app. With this browser extension, you can earn more points for every survey you take, and you can also access exclusive rewards by sharing your surfing activity. If you have this browser extension installed on your computer, you can generally also take part in other surveys.
Note that you will not be able to redeem rewards earned with Survey Junkie until you have earned at least $ 5 in your account. While you can redeem your points for PayPal cash, you can also redeem gift cards from top brands like Amazon and Target.
The products and services that Survey Junkie offer are not complicated at all. It is free to create an account and you will be rewarded with points for taking surveys to which you are eligible. Once you’ve earned at least $ 5 in rewards, you can redeem them for PayPal cash or gift cards.
Interesting features to know before signing up are:
- More points about the Survey Junkie Pulse app: You can collect more reward points by downloading the app or adding the browser extension to your device. It also increases the number of surveys you are eligible for.
- Use your influence: While you get paid to answer basic questions, the information you provide to Survey Junkie is actually used to influence brands you love. This platform will reimburse you for your time, but you can also help shape the products and services of the future.
Who Survey Junkie Is Best For
Getting paid to answer questions might sound too good to be true, but Survey Junkie is as legitimate as it gets. In fact, the company has mostly great reviews from nearly 25,000 user experiences on Trustpilot.
Just remember, polls on Survey Junkie won’t get you rich. This option is best for:
- Busy people who want to earn gift cards or PayPal cash in their spare time
- Anyone who has several hours to kill a few times a week, such as when their child is doing sports or taking piano lessons
- Parents building rewards that they can use on Christmas presents or birthday presents
- People who want to do something nonsensical while watching TV or relaxing
Quite a few of their surveys pay as low as $ 0.50, and you may only be eligible for $ 10 or less in surveys in any given week. If you take surveys on the lower end of the pay scale, you might only be making $ 1 to $ 4 an hour, which is not much at all.
Survey Junkie is more of a part-time job than a part-time job. Also, since you may not be eligible for every survey, it is a poor choice for people who need a reliable extra income.
Survey Junkie Compared to Other Survey Sites
You probably know several companies do exactly what Survey Junkie does. Not all survey sites work alike, however. So check out some other platforms if you only want to use one:
|Poll Junkie||Inbox dollars||Swagbucks|
Surf the web
|Redemption options||Gift cards|
|Gift cards |
|Minimum repayment amount||$ 5||$ 30||$ 3|
What you should know about online surveys
Taking online surveys can be useful when you have time to burn, but what else should you know about this industry? Here are some important factors to consider while exploring the world of online survey sites:
- Earn more rewards by using more than one platform. Because some survey sites limit the number of surveys you can take each month, a lot of people sign up for multiple platforms and use them all. Also note that some Survey Junkie competitors also offer rewards for watching videos, playing games, or shopping online.
- Surveys are important for big brands. Surveys offered on sites like Survey Junkie are important marketing tools that provide vital information that businesses need. The answers to consumer surveys help brands tailor their products or services to real people like you.
The bottom line
Survey Junkie is a free platform where users can answer questions in exchange for PayPal cash or gift cards. You won’t make a lot of money for the time invested, but this platform makes it easy for you to build up a supply of rewards that you can use to pay monetary gifts or even everyday bills.
However, since there are many online survey sites that offer cash, it’s a good idea to compare the top options before signing up. In the meantime, read up on other smart ways to make money at home.