All customers can request a cash refund
All customers can request a cash refund, but how much you get back depends on whether you’ve already received a partial refund.
The following customers will all receive a full cash refund:
- You did not receive a refund credit before May 24, 2021, but requested one.
- You received a refund credit before May 24, 2021 but requested a cash refund.
- You received a refund credit prior to May 24, 2021, but it has now expired and has not been redeemed.
- You do not fall into the above three categories but have been advised by Teletext that you will receive a full cash refund.
If your refund is delayed by more than 14 days or is not paid by the above dates, you can contact Teletext at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and a member of the team will contact you by phone or email.
The following customers will all receive an offsetting cash refund:
- You received a partial cash refund before May 24, 2021. Here you will be reimbursed the remaining amount.
- You received a refund for the full value of your original booking but partially redeemed it. Here you will get the remaining balance of the credit back.
- You have received a refund for less than the full value of your original booking and have redeemed all or part of it. You will be refunded the balance for the remaining refund.
- If you have a Refund Credit but don’t fall into one of the above categories, you will be offered the option to exchange your Refund Credit for a cash refund instead.