In addition to creating amazing content for your company’s social media profiles, another important aspect is getting the content published at the right time and on a consistent basis.
It is of course possible to do this manually. However, when it comes to posting 10 to 15 pieces of content on 5 different social media profiles at the right time, this can easily become a full time job. Find Social media marketer for my business.
To overcome this hurdle and save you a ton of time, consider investing in a social media scheduling tool that will allow you to post all of your content at a scheduled time. So if you need to reach an audience in the UK in the morning while in the US, you don’t have to stay up until 3-4am to do so.
So, in today’s article, we’re providing you with a list of the best social media planning tools that you should start using right away. You save a lot of time and money.
# 1 CoSchedule
This is one of the best social media planning tools out there, and you should try to use it at some point in your social media marketing journey.
CoSchedule is an all-in-one social planning tool as it gives business owners and social media marketers a wider choice of options. Some of the benefits of CoSchedule are:
- You can schedule as many social media posts as you want on different social media platforms.
- You can coordinate your blog posts and other content you create to save a lot of time. This is great for solo preneurs or small businesses looking to save time on their social media marketing activities.
- Detailed analysis reports.
# 2 Hootsuite
This is one of the most popular planning and social media management tools out there. Hootsuite can be used on a number of platforms, and features increase depending on the plan you pay for.
If you’re just starting out, Hootsuite has a free plan that lets you schedule 30 messages on three different social media platforms. While this is limited, it is a great place for you to get started, especially if you want to test out the platform and see if it is a good fit for your business.
Hootsuite’s premium plans start at $ 30 per month.
# 3 buffer
With Buffer, like any other scheduling software, you can create and schedule your social media posts to go live at the times convenient for your audience. Some of the buffer benefits include:
- A free plan that allows you to schedule up to 10 posts for your social media platforms. This should be enough to know if the platform is working well for you and your business.
- Buffer’s paid plans have additional features like customizing social media messages and easily adding web details to your scheduled posts.
- The analytics tool provides helpful insights that can aid you in your social media marketing efforts. Buffer also supports your social media marketing efforts by suggesting the best times of the day to post on social media. That way, you have a greater chance of getting your content out to your audience at the right time.
# 4 Loomly
Users of this planning tool agree that it provides an easy-to-use interface for their social media marketing activities (including planning). Below are some of the features of this tool that make it attractive to users:
- The ability to collaborate and the ease with which it can be done. Loomly was created with the knowledge that sometimes it takes more than one person to be part of a successful social media campaign. Therefore, it offers an interactive and collaborative platform for planning social media and campaign management.
- First time users receive a 15-day free trial that allows them to access most of the features of this tool. No card details are required during this period. So with Loomly, you can decide whether they ultimately best suit your company.
- Creating and scheduling posts is easy and straightforward.
Get the most out of your social media marketing efforts
When you rent one Social Media Marketing AgencyYou will learn how important and time-saving planning tools are. As a business owner looking to get the most out of social media marketing, planning tools are a great place to invest money as they play an important role in making sure you meet your marketing goals while saving a ton of time.