Beat the price hikes in the energy crisis! MoneyMagpie readers who sign up for Get My Slice will be able to access an exclusive £ 5 instant bonus offer for energy supplier research! *
Do you love to save money? Get My Slice is groundbreaking Reward app that enables you to do just that. They are a new kind of next generation app that allows you to monetize your data by linking your digital accounts for personalized offers and better rewards. Their mission is to help you harness the power of your digital footprint and use it to your advantage by putting money in your pocket.
When you connect your online accounts to Get My Slice, you can harness the power of your search, social and shopping information for a personalized and amazing experience Cashback of hand-picked brands in categories such as electronics, fashion, beauty, food, travel, and home and fitness. There is no limit to how much money you can make with the app – so the more deals you get, the more money you can make.
MoneyMagpie readers have access to an exclusive offer where they can instantly earn £ 5 by linking their bank card for consumer research on utility price increases. But hurry up, only a limited number of people will have access to the offer! Click the link at the bottom of this article to download the app and access the offer before it expires.
The Get My Slice app offers many other offers. With over 2,000 of the UK’s best known and fastest growing brands with plenty of offers including cashback, discounts, freebies, free trials and more, there is something for everyone. Brands include EE, HelloFresh, Levi’s and TM Lewin, to name a few.
In addition to the exclusive open banking offerings in the form of instant cash rewards, Get My Slice rewards customers with a portion of the revenue that brands would traditionally spend on advertising. Get My Slice offers its members at least 80% of the money brands pay to promote offers to customers in their app in the form of a bonus, plus all standard discounts. With such a selection of attractive offers, they can take on competitors like Quidco, Topcashback and Airtime Rewards.
Some of the current offers are:
- Immediately £ 5 for the purchase research via Rippll for the energy supplier research. Limited availability.*
- Earn £ 72 when you switch to a renewable dual fuel energy plan with Octopus Energy. Pay less on your bills with fairer, transparent prices and go green! Great value for the long term, not just the limited time.
- A bonus of £ 20 when you sign up with BillBuddy for a new dual energy plan that ensures you always get the cheapest energy plan. *
- 50% off the first three months of Audible subscription (typically £ 7.99 per month) and a £ 8 reward on Get My Slice. *
- £ 3 cashback and 60 days of free access to the Tastecard including 50% discount on over 6000 restaurants, 40% discount on cinema tickets and more.
- 12% cashback from Nails Inc, a free gift and a 10% discount code on their premium range of cruelty-free nail care products. *
- A free box of 8 beers from Beer52 for app users who sign up for their subscription comes for £ 5.95 shipping plus a £ 4 reward from the app *
Oliver Southgate, Founder and CEO of Get My Slice, comments, “Large tech companies have monetized personal data for ages and until now consumers have not benefited from it at all. As people become more aware of how their information is being collected every time they search or search online, we want to give consumers the opportunity to regain control. We know advertisers and brands pay big bucks to get customers, and Get My Slice is putting that money back in consumers’ pockets with our personalized offers. “
Since launching Get My Slice during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, they have formed their founders club to reward early members who join the app. With a limited number of points made available to users, once the founding members of Get My Slice achieve their goal, they can secure money based on the future value of the company. You can earn points by completing activities within the app and sharing Get My Slice with family and friends. They can also be redeemed for gift cards, cash, and for planting trees. For example, after completing their first offer, members receive 2,000 points that can be redeemed for planting a tree. Members can also redeem their points for up to £ 50 if they prefer to redeem them.
For shoppers who want to be careful about their carbon footprint, the Get My Slice app has a number of green deals in their dedicated green category, including My Green Pod, Pai Skincare, and Grubby. Get My Slice is also committed to planting at least 1,000 trees each month.
Get My Slice is available for FREE on iOS and Android.
* T & Cs apply. All offers are subject to availability.
Download the app today.
Please note that this is a paid partnership between Get My Slice and MoneyMagpie.
Disclaimer: MoneyMagpie is not a licensed financial advisor, and therefore the information contained herein, including opinions, comments, suggestions, or strategies, is for information, entertainment, or educational purposes only. This should not be viewed as financial advice. Anyone considering investing should do their own due diligence.