We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a £ 50 StagePlayer + subscription!
Call to all performing arts fans! 1 lucky winner will win StagePlayer + vouchers worth £ 50 to spend on productions from their Rewards Collection including shows, concerts and plays. This collection includes some of the best productions on StagePlayer +, from Nile Rodgers & Chic in Concert to David Tennant in the Royal Shakespeare Company’s award-winning production of Richard II.
StagePlayer + streams a world of art and culture, from theater, concerts, musicals, comedy, dance, fringes, opera and short films, all in one app, to over 82 million TV households worldwide on Fire TV and www.stageplayerplus.com.
StagePlayer + guarantees a user-friendly, ad-free HD experience and offers viewers unrivaled access to a large amount of content from multiple providers and genres, which can be streamed live or viewed on demand. StagePlayer + is delivered via an app on smart TVs, tablets, smartphones and laptops and can be viewed on a growing number of connected large-screen devices and platforms, including Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and at www.stageplayerplus.com.
To learn more about StagePlayer +, visit stageplayerplus.com and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Thursday, January 27th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie («Organizer»).
- The competition is only open to UK residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary.
- The award will be provided by PlayerPlus Limited in 2022.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner PlayerPlus Limited 2022, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address within 14 days of the notification to the Promoter of the prize being won the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these terms and conditions.