Win a bundle of Opinel luxury knives!
The French brand Opinel has been making luxury knives for 130 years. UK distributor Whitby and Co is giving one lucky winner the chance to win a great bundle of kitchen knives valued at just under £ 90. You can win the Art Deco Kitchen Knife Set, one of the NEW Opinel Chopping Boards and the best-selling product, the Parallel Bread Knife.
Find out more about Opinel at www.whitbyandco.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Tuesday, April 27th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck to all!
Do you want to find the best competitions on the internet? Then check out our competition and giveaway forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Whitby & Co.
- The Contest is not open to employees (and their families) of Promoter MoneyMagpie or its partner Whitby & Co, their agents or affiliated third parties who are directly involved in administering the Contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.