Reading time: 2 Minutes
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Cozy Year Bear from Steiff UK!
The Steiff Cozy Year Bear 2021 was developed by the famous toy company Steiff, which made the world’s first teddy bear and is known for some of the most expensive teddies in the world. A birthday, new baby, back to school, college or any other occasion you want to remember with a lovely teddy bear that will become a family heirloom.
To find out more about Steiff, visit www.steiffuk.com and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends at midnight on Wednesday, September 29th. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award will be made available by Steiff in 2021.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the organizer MoneyMagpie or the partner Steiff 2021, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the implementation of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.