Win a Dragon Ball bundle from Bandai UK.
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Dragon Ball bundle from Bandai UK.
Fans of the mega hit Dragon Ball – one of the most successful manga and anime series of all time – can perfect their own Kamehameha technique with Bandai’s brand new action figures and playsets!
You could win a Super Saiyan-sized Limit Breaker figure that is an incredible 12 inches tall. Each figure has a show-inspired design and five points of articulation.
Also a very detailed and posable 17 cm dragon star figure with 17 or more points of articulation and over 9,000 positions! Each figure comes with a second set of pointers and / or accessories.
End your fight with the ultimate prize and hold the most famous fighting tournament with the Dragon Stars Tenkaichi Budokai Playset. The playset opens as the stage for the World Martial Arts Tournament and has three action features that add theater to any fight. It includes an exclusive Dragon Stars Goku figure.
The brand new Dragon Ball series is available at Smyths, Argos, B&M and Game.
To find out more, follow Dragon Ball Dragon Stars on Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Friday, May 21st at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck to all!
Do you want to find the best competitions on the internet? Then check out our competition and giveaway forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Bandai UK.
- The contest is not open to employees (and their families) of promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bandai UK, their agents or affiliated third parties directly related to the administration of the contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer has received the Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.