We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a five-piece Cook & Heat glass storage package from Pyrex®.
As food prices rise and life becomes more hectic again, more of us will look for ways to save both money and time.
A recent survey by Pyrex® found that those who do batch cooking – preparing meals in bulk to eat at another time – save an average of £ 1,100 a year in the grocery store. That rises to over £ 1,400 for parents who do batch cooking. Batch cooks also have around 2.5 hours each week. In addition, cooking in this way can reduce food waste and help you eat more healthily.
The Pyrex® Cook & Heat glass storage range is perfect for batch cooking. The various dishes made of hard-wearing, heat-resistant borosilicate glass allow you to cook and bake, then cool, store and warm up in the microwave straight from the frozen state, according to your needs. Available in three different shapes and nine different sizes, the Cook & Heat range is ideal whether you are preparing dinner for six or meals for one.
To find out more about Pyrex®, visit www.pyrex.co.uk/batchingforbeginners or follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Friday, October 22nd at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by Pyrex®.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Pyrex®, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.