We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a French door lock with patlock!
Patlock is a built-in French door lock and visual deterrent designed and developed in the UK to stop potential intruders. Available from Argos, B&Q and Robert Dyas, it offers maximum visibility to show that French doors and winter gardens are securely locked from the inside, but also offers maximum security from the outside.
Patlock attaches and detaches in seconds without the need for a key or code.
To win a £ 70 Patlock device, please enter our competition today.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Tuesday, October 4th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by Argos.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Argos, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.