We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a great selection of STEM-based kits from John Adams.
Discover the wonder of science – and have fun while doing it – with this great selection of STEM-based kits from John Adams. Whether electronics, chemistry, biology or a little bit of magic, there is a suitable set for everyone! All kits support learning concepts from the national curriculum with easy-to-understand experiments that you can do together at home. One lucky winner will receive Secret Science, Ultimate Gross Science, and Ultimate Sparkle Science.
To learn more about John Adams, visit johnadams.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Wednesday, July 7th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by John Adams.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Adams, their agents or affiliated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.