We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Beaker Creatures® Halloween Package from Learning Resources!
Set up spooky experiments this Halloween to get kids excited about learning science with Beaker Creatures® by Learning Resources®.
This fun science series combines cool collectibles with smart science as kids make fun bubbling, bubbling and glowing experiments while collecting collectibles from mug creatures.
Use Beaker Creatures® Monsterglows Lab to make your own creepy glowing slime or stick a reactor capsule in the new Skull Mountain Volcano and watch the crazy fizz! Learning Resources is giving away a Beaker Creatures Bundle for Halloween with a Monsterglows Lab, Skull Mountain Volcano and Monsterglows (set of 5) valued at £ 60.00.
To learn more about Learning Resources®, visit www.learningresources.co.uk.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Monday, October 18, at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is from Learning Resources®. provided
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Learning Resources®, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.