We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Henry Bell Prize Package!
We have an award from Henry Bell, the leading manufacturer of high quality wild bird care products. Price includes Henry Bell’s striking silver sterling feeding station (£ 24.99). The elegant station with its decorative leaves and hanging hooks is accompanied by a selection of beautifully crafted and refined silver feeders – Sterling Seed Feeder (€ 12.99) / Sterling Fat Ball Feeder (€ 12.99) / Sterling Nyger Feeder (€ 12.99 ) / Sterling Peanut Feeder (£ 12.99). With a height of over two meters, the Sterling Feeding Station brings a note of silvery sophistication to any garden.
To match the robust and durable Sterling Feeding Station, the price also includes Henry Bell feed: Henry Bell Superior Seed Mix 2kg (€ 3.99), Peanuts 2kg (€ 8.99), 25 Superior Fat Balls (€ 8.99) and Nyger Seeds 1.8 kg (€ 8.99).
The Henry Bell Wild Bird Care range includes over 170 products for every type of garden bird. The products are available nationwide in 400 garden centers and online (such as Blue Diamond Garden Centers and Dobbies Garden Centers), pet stores and retailers.
To learn more about Henry Bell, visit www.henrybell.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends at midnight on Wednesday, October 20th. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Henry Bell of United Kingdom Limited.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Henry Bell of United Kingdom Limited, their agents or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.