We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Kanula Hoodie!
We’ve teamed up with the ethical clothing brand Kanula to give one lucky reader the chance to win an ultra-premium zip hoodie in a design and color of their choice, as well as a sustainable tote bag!
Focused on helping the planet and contributing to the welfare of the turtles, who unfortunately receive little support, Kanula produces a variety of stylish garments that stand the test of time while promoting fair treatment for all. Kanula does not use plastic waste materials, which often lead to ocean pollution and damage to marine life, and prides itself on offering slow fashion with fast delivery.
In addition, for every purchase, an 8% donation goes directly to the Sea Turtle Conservancy!
To learn more, visit www.Kanula.org and visit her on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends at midnight on Wednesday, September 22nd. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by Kanula.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Kanula, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the Winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the Winner fails to return their postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.