We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to win a Panda Cycling Pack with Sudocrem each!
We’re giving three readers the chance to win a Panda Cycling Pack each, including a Panda Patch, a Flatbed Repair Kit, an Ickle Pickles bracelet, a limited edition Cyclists Little Sudocrem, and a Cycle More drawstring bag.
Sudocrem invites everyone to celebrate the brand’s 90th birthday by taking part in the Sudocrem 90km Challenge.
As Britain’s most popular diaper cream * turns Nonagenarian in 2021, the brand is partnering with a group of cycling enthusiasts, including Paralympic cyclist Dame Sarah Storey and meteorologist Laura Tobin, to encourage families to get on their bikes and raise money for premature babies collect charity, ickle pickles.
Interested? Visit the Sudocrem or Ickle Pickles website for more information! You can cycle 90 km in a day or over a week or even a month. Just add up the distance you cycle each day until you reach 90 km. Make sure to get your friends and family to sponsor you (you need to set up a donation page here: uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving – all proceeds go towards buying vital newborn equipment to help sick and premature babies across the UK. And don’t forget to pack your My Little Sudocrem for cuts and scratches along the way.
To find out more about Sudocrem, visit www.sudocrem.co.uk and follow them on Facebook. Twitter and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Friday June 18th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by Sudocrem.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or its partner Sudocrem, their agents or affiliated third parties who are directly related to the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer has received the Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.