We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Smart Screen product package!
Smart Screen is a revolutionary new anti-bacterial cloth with a removable pouch specifically designed for use on phones, laptops, glasses, game consoles, and infotainment screens – any technology you can get your hands on! A Blue Shield silver ion active ingredient in the fabric of the material kills 99.9% of bacteria and the microfiber cloth is machine washable at 30 °.
In addition to the six original colors, the collection has been expanded to include a gold edition with lavish, soft gold foil details on one side. This luxury product will be a perfect companion when you go on a trip, return to the office or scroll through your phone on the sofa!
The original collection (available in Camel Brown, Navy Blue, Powder Blue, Slate Gray, Polar White and Safran Yellow) costs £ 9.95 and the Gold Edition costs £ 11.95.
To learn more about Smart Screen, visit and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends at midnight on Monday, September 27th. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie («Organizer»).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is supplied by Smart Screen.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Smart Screen, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the Winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the Winner fails to return their postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.