We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a set of four classic British biscuit cake molds from MoldyFun.
MouldyFun, maker of easy-to-use silicone baking molds, is proud to offer one lucky winner a set of four classic British biscuit cake molds valued at £ 79.99. Bake fun with custard cream, bourbon, jammie dodger, or party ring cakes – perfect for lockdown birthdays or school vacation activities. For recipes or to buy the molds, go to www.moldyfun.com and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Wednesday March 31st at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck everyone!
Do you want to find the best competitions on the internet? Then check out our competition and giveaway forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The prize is provided by MoldyFun.
- The contest is not open to employees (and their families) of promoter MoneyMagpie or partner MoldyFun, their agents or affiliated third parties who are directly related to the administration of the contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer has received the Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms