We’re giving a reader the chance to win a six month supply from DenTek.
Have you ever wondered if there is a way to take care of your teeth without compromising your green ambitions? Well, don’t be surprised anymore! With the launch of DenTek’s eco range, including eco-friendly interdental brushes made from sustainable birch wood, it is possible to make choices that are good for both your oral hygiene and the planet.
According to Mihir Shah, chief dentist at a Battersea clinic, 77% of tooth decay starts between the teeth. He explains that many of us neglect the more vulnerable tooth surfaces and those who don’t floss are at a much higher risk of tooth decay or even irreversible gum disease. How can we address these hidden problem areas and fill the void? The solution lies in a regular flossing routine.
To learn more about DenTek, visit www.dentek.com and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Tuesday, December 7th, at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by DenTek.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner DenTek, their agents or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the Winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the Winner fails to return their postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.