We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a SMASH Food and Beverage Package worth over £ 200!
Competition warning! Win a £ 200 food and drink package from SMASH, the free food discovery app designed to inspire children under 25 to “Save Money and Stay Healthy”. The bundle contains products from YO! Sushi, Coconut Collaborative, Tortilla, Whitworth’s and more.
Since every third child is overweight or obese by the time they drop out of elementary school – up to every second child up to 24 to give them discounts on healthier options.
To find out more about SMASH, visit www.smash-app.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Tuesday, August 24th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is given by SMASHCo.Ltd. provided.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the organizer MoneyMagpie or the partner SMASHCo.Ltd, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.