We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the STM ChargeTree Swing!
A wireless charging station that rejuvenates not one but three devices at the same time; The STM ChargeTree Swing is a must have for any wireless charging smartphone user.
The STM ChargeTree Swing is slim and elegant, with a small footprint that takes up minimal space on a desk or bedside table, a practical accessory for any office or living space. Allows you to charge AirPods, Apple Watch, and any wireless compatible phone at the same time. The device has three indicator lights that flash for thirty seconds to confirm charging, and an innovative swivel arm that allows an Apple Watch face to be visible in bedside mode.
The device is connected to a socket with a USB-C to USB-C cable (1m cable included) and is available in both black and white.
To learn more about STM Goods, visit www.stmgoods.com and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Friday, January 28th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie («Organizer»).
- The competition is only open to UK residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary.
- The price is provided by STM Goods.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or partner STM Goods, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address within 14 days of the notification to the Promoter of the prize being won the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these terms and conditions.