We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Casdon Henry Toy Vacuum Cleaner and Cleaning Cart!
The faces of Henry and Hetty go hand in hand with happy housework and these mini versions will not disappoint the avid little ones as every product in the range works similarly to the adult version. We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Henry Vacuum Cleaner and Deluxe Cleaning Cart.
The vacuum cleaner has a functioning suction system that can pick up small pieces of paper and waste. All dirt is caught in a removable drawer that is easy to empty with small hands. All accessories can be neatly stowed under the hat and the cord is retracted by turning the handle – just like the original!
The cleaning trolley contains a mop, a long-handled brush for sweeping and a handheld vacuum cleaner with functioning suction and realistic sound! There’s also a dustpan and hand broom, plus a fake detergent bottle and spray.
To learn more about Casdon, visit www.casdon.com and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Monday, July 5th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The prize is provided by Casdon.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Casdon, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.