Win a twinning set of board shorts from the Boardies father and son!
We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Father’s Day Prize as Boardies are offering a £ 80 twinning set of board shorts for both father and son!
Boardies is a swimwear brand that celebrates creativity, travel, and good times. Boardies recently received a Queen’s Award for Enterprise and they pay their customers a 15% discount when they buy swimwear for men, women or children on their entire website and use the code QUEEN15. The code is valid for all purchases made until June 30th.
To learn more about Boardies, visit boardiesapparel.co.uk and follow them on Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Thursday June 17th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Boardies.
- The Contest is not open to employees (and their families) of Promoter MoneyMagpie or Partner Boardies, their agents, or affiliated third parties who are directly involved in administering the Contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer has received the Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.