Win an iFixit Pro Tech Tool Kit from Sugru!
We all know how frustrating it is when technology breaks. This iFixit Pro Tech Tool Kit allows you to equip the big man with what he needs to fix things for himself. It’s the big cheese of repair kits, and it can open most devices, including Apple products.
Wear and tear is normal, but throwing away repairable items shouldn’t be. Repairs are better for your wallet and the environment, and you don’t have to be a genius to fix things – you just need the right tools.
For more great dad gift ideas this year, visit Sugru.com repair and hardware store and follow them on Facebook. Twitter and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Wednesday June 9th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Sugru.
- The Contest is not open to employees (and their families) of Promoter MoneyMagpie or Affiliate Sugru, their agents, or affiliated third parties who are directly involved in administering the Contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.