We’re giving five lucky readers the chance to win treasure trails, the perfect alternative to the traditional Easter egg hunt!
Go outside for a healthy Easter egg hunt with treasure trails!
Solve the clues and uncover the secrets on one of 1,200 self-guided adventure trails across the UK.
With topics such as treasure hunts, espionage missions and crime novels, Treasure Trails offer the perfect solution for responsible, socially distant entertainment.
Each trail, lasting approximately two hours, has its own theme and uses well-known local landmarks, signs, statues, monuments, pictures, engravings, or other unique or eye-catching features to create a thrilling adventure.
Treasure Trail brochures are £ 9.99 (plus P&P if required) and are suitable for all ages.
Terms and conditions apply. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. There is no alternative to cash. Winners must redeem their prize on Treasure Trails by October 31, 2021.
To learn more about Treasure Trails, visit Treasuretrails.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Thursday, April 15th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck everyone!
Do you want to find out the best competitions on the internet? Then check out our competition and giveaway forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The prize is provided by Treasure Trails.
- The Contest is not open to employees (and their families) of Promoter MoneyMagpie or Partner Treasure Trails, their agents, or affiliated third parties who are directly involved in administering the Contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.