Win Small World Bubble Science from Toys and Bears!
Children have been fascinated by the beauty of soap bubbles for centuries. In the 19th century, London-based A&F Pears created a famous advertising campaign for their soaps with a painting by John Everett Millais of a child playing with soap bubbles.
Soap bubbles may seem simple, but they show scientific concepts like flexibility, color formation, specular or mirrored surfaces, concave and convex surfaces, and transparency.
Now kids can discover how bubbles are made with this great price from toysandbears.com.
The science toy includes 6 fun bubble-based activities, great for fun-loving kids everywhere.
To learn more about Toys and Bears, visit Toysandbears.com and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends at midnight on Tuesday, July 20th. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The prize is provided by Toys and Bears.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Toys and Bears, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.