Win ‘Not Just Your Average Sock’ from buyagift.
Are you struggling to find the perfect Father’s Day gift?
Show your gratitude with a special gift that is sure to knock Dad off his socks!
At first glance, the limited edition ‘Not Just Your Average Sock’ may seem no different from a normal piece of clothing. In fact, these ingenious socks contain a QR code that, when scanned on any smartphone, leads to an incredible range of experiences.
With over 1,000 different offers, whether you are a dad or dad in your life, an adrenaline junkie, petrolhead, avowed gourmet or wine connoisseur – there is a suitable gift for everyone.
What better way to say thank you for everything he’s accomplished over the years than to give away a surprise and an incredible experience that will make him grin from ear to ear.
So break the cycle of those same old boring gifts with these awesome socks and prepare them for a memorable experience.
To learn more about buyagift, visit www.buyagift.co.uk and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Tuesday, July 6th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by buyagift.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner buyagift, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.