We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win one of two Clintons Back to School Packages worth over £ 30 each!
We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win one of two Clintons Back To School Packages worth over £ 30 each!
To celebrate the launch of Clinton’s new Back to School range, the stationery specialist is offering lucky readers the chance to win one of two Back School packages valued at over £ 30 so the little ones can start the new school year in style. Choose from the new Neon Tropic or Camo collection with an A4 notebook, a colorful pen, a drinking bottle, nestable snack cups, sticky notes and more!
To learn more about Clintons, visit www.clintonsretail.com.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Monday, August 9th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Clintons.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of Promoter MoneyMagpie or Clintons partner, their agents or affiliated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the promoter within 14 days of being notified that they will If you have won a prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.