We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the TP Toys 4in1 + Trike!
TP Toys is happy to announce the release of the 4 in 1+ Deluxe Trike. A stylish tricycle that grows and adapts with your child from 10 months.
With an adjustable seat and easy-to-steer, detachable child safety handle that gives you full control over steering while your little one is still on the pedals, or they can simply put their feet on the foldable footrest! The 3-point seat belt and the removable safety bar ensure the safety of your child, while the impact-resistant wheels ensure a smooth ride on any surface, while the soft-touch handlebars ensure a firm hold.
This luxury trike has a timeless design, a retractable UV sun canopy, a padded premium seat for ultimate comfort and a secret storage compartment and bottle holder. The 4 in 1+ Midnight Trike comes in gray-black with bright blue trim, handlebars and pedals.
Level 1: From 10 months, your baby uses the footrest safely and has a high backrest.
Level 2: From the age of 18 months, the seat is converted while the parents push and check the trike.
Stage 3: At 24+ months, the safety bar is removed and it becomes a training tricycle where children can work on their pedaling skills while parents are still in control.
Level 4: From 30 months, the parent handle is removed and your little one can drive around independently.
To learn more about TP Toys, visit www.tptoys.com and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Wednesday, October 6th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by TP Toys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the organizer MoneyMagpie or the partner TP Toys, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.