We’re giving four lucky winners the chance to win the new fast-paced party game “Out of Order”.
Win Out of Order, the new fast-paced party game. It’s a cheeky laugh for everyone ages 14 and up and the perfect party game for Christmas parties and game nights.
There’s a laugh on every card in this quirky quiz where you go through five questions per card! The catch is, you have to come up with the answer to the question beforehand … with hilarious, winking results!
It’s 10-15 minutes of naughty fun that can be played anywhere. Select a quiz master to read the first question on the card – instead of answering, just say “Out of order!” When you hear question 2, answer the question first!
To find out more about Gibsons Games, visit gibsonsgames.co.uk and follow them on Facebook.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Wednesday, December 8th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by HP Gibson & Sons.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the organizer MoneyMagpie or the partner HP Gibson & Sons, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the implementation of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the Winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the Winner fails to return their postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.