We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Fourfit Mini 2 Kids Fitness Tracker!
Reward kids for being active and set health goals for themselves with Fourfit Mini 2, the only slim fitness and activity tracker wristband for kids with standard heart rate monitoring!
Features: sleep tracking, activity monitoring and tracking, lung health tracking (blood oxygen saturation), vibrating smart alarm, stand up and movement reminder (vibrates and reminds kids to move around in the watch to engage in activities when they were inactive for a while), step tracking, heart rate tracking, blood pressure monitoring, calorie counter, easy to find via the phone app with integrated anti-loss function, 5 color options.
The FourFit Mini 2 is available on the FourFit website in black, red, aqua, blue and purple at an MSRP of £ 22.99.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Thursday, December 9th, at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Fourfit.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Fourfit, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the Winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the Winner fails to return their postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.