We’re giving three lucky winners the chance to win the Happy Hamsters Deluxe Set!
Discover the fast whirling world of the Happy Hamsters! With Happy Hamster’s modular rail set, you can build unique, crazy designs to keep your hamsters busy day in and day out. With easy-to-use parts, Happy Hamsters will keep little hands busy and thinking, which stimulates imaginative play and makes your adventurous hamsters explore their new world. Every day in a happy hamster’s life will never be the same!
It doesn’t stop there though … watching the hamster climb the elevator, play on its wheel, use its food bowl to escape through a tunnel, or build up its energy with speed boosters to scurry across the track faster, and so much more.
Start your Happy Hamsters journey with the Happy Hamster Deluxe Set and race your hamsters through the slides you have created. Simply stack and let slide!
Suitable from 3 years. Coming soon from Smiths.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Friday, October 8th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The prize is provided by Smyths Toys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the organizer MoneyMagpie or the partner Smyths Toys, their representatives or connected third parties who are directly connected with the implementation of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.