We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Matchday Box from Hampers4Everyone!
The Matchday Box is a gift box full of goodies that will delight every football fan and is perfect for the hard-to-buy person. In collaboration with The Goal Hanger, 4x Beavertown beers, a classic pub snack, a Deliveroo voucher worth £ 10, a premium football magazine and an additional snack are essential to enhance the game day experience. The Goal Hanger A4 print, which depicts a famous goal as a stylish infographic from a selection of 19 teams, as well as a voucher for an individual A3 design, is retained long after the game. Give the Matchday Box to every football fan on Father’s Day and watch them celebrate the victory. The Matchday Box costs £ 60 from hampers4everyone.com and includes free shipping.
To learn more about Hampers4Everyone, visit hampers4everyone.com and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
a rafflecopter giveaway
The competition ends on Monday June 7th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our page with the winners of the competition. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The price is provided by Hampers4Everyone.
- The contest is not open to employees (and their families) of promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hampers4Everyone, their agents or affiliated third parties who are directly related to the administration of the contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer Prize has won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.