We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Paulina Push-Up Bikini by Rosa Faia!
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win Rosa Faia’s Paulina push-up bikini.
Every beach lover’s dream! The low-cut cup bikini has a push-up effect that brings the cleavage to life.
The trendy print and the decorative ribbon on the neckline with matching briefs make the bikini an absolute favorite for beach lovers far and wide.
We have one to give away to a lucky winner in a size 10 (MSRP € 110), but if you can’t wait to win or if this isn’t your size, check out www at your local Anita retailer .anita.com over. To find out more, follow us on Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Friday, July 30th, at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck to all!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The prize is provided by Rosa Faia.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the organizer MoneyMagpie or the partner Rosa Faia, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.