We’re giving one lucky reader a chance to win the Prometheus Deluxe Board Game!
Are you opting for a romantic night this Valentine’s Day?
You can liven things up by winning the Prometheus Deluxe Board Game – a futuristic head-to-head strategy game for you and your Valentine’s Day.
A compulsively playable and endlessly challenging new board game for a new era. It’s a strategy game with simple rules and an infinite number of fascinating outcomes. It’s easier and quicker to play than chess, more intriguing than checkers, and more. The shimmering gold deluxe version of the game has an RRP of £245.00 and is a favorite at 10 Downing Street. The game was given to Prime Minister Boris Johnson while he was recovering from Covid and was enthusiastically received as a ‘gift for the nation”.
To learn more about Prometheus, visit www.prometheusconcept.com and follow Prometheus on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The sweepstakes ends Wednesday, February 2nd at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie («Organizer»).
- The competition is only open to UK residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary.
- The prize is awarded by Prometheus Concept Ltd. provided.
- The Contest is not open to employees (and their families) of Promoter MoneyMagpie or its partner Prometheus Concept Ltd, their agents or associated third parties directly involved in the administration of the Contest.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address within 14 days of the notification to the Promoter of the prize being won the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these terms and conditions.