We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Silver Smash Pumpkin from Sweet Tree by Browns!
Do you want a really dazzling and spooky surprise for Halloween this year? Browns’ Sweet Tree has the answer in the form of our Silver Smash Pumpkin!
This beautiful hollow pumpkin is handcrafted from the finest and creamy Belgian milk chocolate, spray painted in shimmering edible silver, and filled to the brim with all the pick ‘n’ mix goodies you might want to see in your trick or treat bag! All you have to do to get it out is to open the silver bowl like a piñata.
Each chocolaty tidbit is even made on a fully edible Belgian chocolate crust, so you have all the delicious chunks you need to see them well into November!
To learn more about Sweet Tree by Browns, visit sweettreebybrowns.co.uk and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Tuesday, October 19 at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Sweet Tree by Browns.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Sweet Tree by Browns, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the implementation of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.