We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets each for the Baby Show at Olympia London!
The Baby Show, the UK’s premier pregnancy and parenting event, is celebrating its return to live shows this fall with a major shopping event. The Lidl-sponsored show will take place from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th October and will allow new and expectant parents to compare, try and buy products, listen to the UK’s top experts and benefit from great discounts – and we do have two pairs to give away worth 45 € each!
Over 200 exhibitors present and demonstrate their latest products, including big names such as Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi, iCandy, Cybex, Nuby, Joolz, Joie, Lidl, Chicco, Nuna, Stokke®, BabyBjörn, Venicci and Obaby as well as Boutique, Non-on -the-high-street-brands.
More than just shopping, the event also offers a unique visitor experience with free support, information and advice from the UK’s leading baby and parenting experts on everything from sleep, childbirth, breastfeeding and first aid to weaning and development. Live talks, Q & As and panel discussions are planned for the whole weekend on the live talk stage. Expert speakers include Rachel Fitz-D, Sarah Patel, midwife Marley, Heidi Skudder, Dr. Robert Titzer and Emma Armstrong.
Celebrate your amazing journey into parenting with this must-see event with everything for the tummy, baby, and you.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Monday, October 18, at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by The Baby Show.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner The Baby Show, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter fails to: (a) contact the winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days, or (b) the winner fails to return their mailing address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.
This ticket is used on behalf of the presenter of The Baby Show and is subject to the following conditions:
1. This code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show Olympia
2. To redeem the code, visitors simply enter the code in the field and select the desired day.
3. This code must be redeemed by October 18, 2021
4. This code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show Olympia London from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th October 2021.
5. A code is valid for standard adult entry on one day from Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th October 2021.
6. Your e-ticket (s) will be emailed to you closer to the show. When you receive your e-tickets please make sure you can view your tickets on your phone as you will not be able to enter the venue without them. For easy access, we recommend that you either save your e-ticket in the passport of your phone (iPhone) or save the screen copy of the e-ticket and save it in your phone’s photo gallery. We recommend fully charging your phone before the show.
7. Nobody has access to this event without a valid entry ticket or pass.
8. To protect people at the event, the event management and the organizer reserve the right to refuse entry and to carry out security searches.
9. All visitors should check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. People with an elevated temperature should not participate.
10. Visitors to the event must provide proof of their COVID-19 status as an entry requirement. Visitors have to prove that at least two weeks have passed since the full COVID-19 vaccination. Notification office or proof of natural immunity after a positive COVID-19 test within the last 180 days.
11. Visitors must comply with any additional measures taken to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines.
12. Defaced or altered tickets or IDs lose their validity and the holder will be refused entry.
13. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial purposes
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change or change the content or timing of all or part of the Event outside of its reasonable control without incurring any obligation to refund or exchange tickets.
15. The organizer assumes no responsibility for the loss of or damage to items brought to this event.
16. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded during the show for marketing, broadcast or security purposes. By participating in the show, visitors approve such photographs and recordings, and permit organizers to use their images, likeness, and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any way whatsoever
Media, with no liability, compensation or credit
17. With the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs, dogs are not permitted on the premises.
18. Please check event details, schedules and parking fees prior to travel as these are subject to change. The organizers are not responsible for delays due to travel interruptions.
19. Any complaints in connection with the event must be addressed to the organizer’s office immediately before or during the event.
20. Participation in the Baby Show with Lidl (the show) is at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the organizers) will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss suffered by you other than injury or loss resulting directly from our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health and well-being during and after the event and, if you are unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, seek appropriate advice from third parties .