Treedom gives you the chance to win not one but two avocado trees!
Treedom gives you the chance to win not one but two avocado trees! Give it to your friends or family or virtually plant it yourself in Kenya to offset your CO2 footprint – an avocado tree can neutralize up to 500 kg of CO2 during its lifetime! They also support local farmers in building their own sustainable business in their community.
Every tree on Treedom is geolocated and photographed so once planted you will have your own tree profile page where you can follow the project your tree will be planted and learn about its impact.
To learn more about Treedom, visit www.treedom.net/en and follow them on Instagram.
Simply follow the instructions below to participate.
a Rafflecopter competition
The competition ends on Wednesday, December 15th at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Organizer”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents 18 years of age or older. No purchase required.
- The award is provided by Treedom.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or the partner Treedom, their representatives or associated third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent jury and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to the notification by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must provide the Promoter with full details of their mailing address to which the prize (if any) will be delivered.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the Winner (using the details provided on the day of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the Winner fails to return their postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified that they are have won the prize, the organizer reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner has been found under these conditions.